1. These are the terms and conditions of Precision Dental Laboratory Limited (NZ) (CN: 1589067) trading as Precision Dental Laboratory (herein after referred to as ‘PD’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘it’).
2. We reserve the right to add to, delete or change these terms at any time. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be published on our website at www.precisiondental.co.nz and you should refer to the website from time to time for any such changes.
3. Any instruction received by PD from the customer for the supply of goods and services shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
4. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the customer, the terms and conditions are binding and can only be amended with the written consent of PD.
5. PD reserves the right not to accept an order for goods and services from a customer.
6. Credit is provided to the customer at the sole discretion of PD, and can be withdrawn at any time. PD reserves the right to request payment in advance from a customer.
PRICE and PAYMENT
7. The price of the goods and services provided shall be detailed in writing by PD to the customer. Prices are subject to change without notification. A current price list can be obtained from PD Customer Service.
8. GST and other taxes shall be added to the price, in accordance with relevant legislation.
9. Where credit has been provided by PD, invoices are due for payment thirty (30) days from statement date. Any balances outstanding over 30 days may incur interest and administration charges.
10. Payment can be made by credit card, electronic funds transfer or cheque. American Express credit cards are not accepted.
11. The customer is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of jobs sent to PD for processing. PD takes no responsibility for jobs that are delayed, damaged or lost in transit to PD.
12. Normal turnaround times for jobs are approximately 7-10 working days, depending on the product, from when PD receives the parcel. This is conditional on there being no delays as a result of factors beyond our control. Cases may take longer than the standard turnaround time where there are technical queries from the PD technicians, potential problems to discuss, or where photographs are requested by the customer. Procera and Implants cases take longer to manufacture.
13. PD is responsible for the delivery of completed work back to the customer.
14. PD will only make delivery of completed work to the business address of the customer. PD will not deliver completed work to a residential address.
15. PD offers a guarantee on all crown and bridge work (except veneers, inlays or onlays) for any fractures or defects that occurred as a result of the manufacturing process (Guarantee).
16. Where PD agrees to replace the product, the new item will be made to the identical specification as the original product. Substitute materials will not be accepted. The Guarantee is subject to the following conditions.
a. The Guarantee is valid on all crowns for a period of 5 years from date of original invoice.
b. The damaged Product must be returned to PD for inspection.
c. PD will assess the Product to determine, in it’s sole judgement, whether a full or partial refund, or replacement product will be provided
e. The Product will be remade for the customer in accordance with clause 16c, except that semi-precious or high precious metals or new components for implant cases will be charged for.
The Guarantee extends to the replacement Product provided except where, in the opinion of PD, the material selected by the customer has a higher than usual chance of fracture or defect.
17. PD reserves the right to void the Guarantee if, in its sole judgment, the damage to the Product has not been caused as a result of the manufacturing process.
18. There is no written guarantee on removable prosthodontics such as dentures/splints or any other product supplied by PD.
19. The Guarantee is offered to dentists who have sourced the Products from PD and is not intended to exclude or limit any rights or remedies
a consumer may have under New Zealand consumer law.
20. PD will provide goods or services to the customer based on the order sheet provided by the customer, and may from time to time discuss the case with the customer through email, telephone or in person. The customer acknowledges that such discussions, and any representations by PD, should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Nothing transmitted in the course of such discussions shall constitute the establishment of a doctor-client-patient relationship between the customer and PD. Responsibility for the diagnosis of a medical condition, and for the prescription of treatment planning or medicines, rests solely with the customer.
21. These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. No action or proceeding may be commenced or maintained in relation to the site, the Services or these Terms except in a New Zealand court.